Re: Bug Database?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Bug Database?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:02:56 +0200 (CEST)

       > Could you tell us more?  Does Savannah need to install the
       > version of Bugzilla that GCC uses, in order to provide the
       > same capability?

That would be the case, yes.  Or add such features to the bug tracker
that Savannah is using.

       Savannah does not use Bugzilla, AFAIK.

   What bug tracker does Savannah use?

They use the one included in Savane (it doesn't have a special name).
It is also web-based only, so you cannot use email to enter, or reply
to bug reports.

There is also GNATS, the GNU Bug Tracker System.  But I don't know the
difference between GNATS and Bugzilla to comment about it.