Patch to build on x86_64-*-openbsd*

From: Jeramey Crawford
Subject: Patch to build on x86_64-*-openbsd*
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:52:25 -0700

Hello,

I have written a small patch that allows CVS Emacs from this evening to build and run on OpenBSD's x86_64 port. It is just fairly trivial macro fiddling, and I have not done extensive testing beyond editing some small C files and my .emacs, but it survived those tasks just fine.

I am not sure if it's proper etiquette to include the patch on the list, so here is a URL for it. I can provide a copy via email to anyone who wants it, of course.

http://jeramey.com/code/cvsemacs-openbsd-x86_64.diff

If I am required to fill out any copyright assignment paperwork, I will be happy to do so, though these changes are so simple that I would guess it is not required.

   Jeramey