Re: common-lisp-indent'ation of def*

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: common-lisp-indent'ation of def*
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:23:45 +0200

On 10/27/06, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

Yup.  Lucky it doesn't have any confusing comments ;-)

No, and I consider myself lucky if I don't find many more like this one:

;;; Future notes:

;; Once Emacs 19 becomes standard, many things in this package which are
;; messy for reasons of compatibility can be greatly simplified.  For now,
;; I prefer to maintain one unified version.

Emacs 19... I *really* wonder if these "messy things" were ever simplified.

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u