Re: common-lisp-indent'ation of def*

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: common-lisp-indent'ation of def*
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:13:12 -0400

    ;;; Future notes:

    ;; Once Emacs 19 becomes standard, many things in this package which are
    ;; messy for reasons of compatibility can be greatly simplified.  For now,
    ;; I prefer to maintain one unified version.

    Emacs 19... I *really* wonder if these "messy things" were ever simplified.

Probably not.  Can you identify the things we were going to change?
That way we could do so, for after the release.