Re: Another keybinding nit for afterwards

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Another keybinding nit for afterwards
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:32:37 +0200

>     C-y only yanks the top of the kill stack, nothing else.  A
>     prefix argument will just get used as a multiplicator, like with
>     self-insert-command.
>
> I don't want to make an incompatible change like this without taking
> a poll.

Certainly.  Personally, I think the proposal an improvement, but it is
an incompatible change.  I was not intending it for Emacs 22: we have
the manuals and reference cards up to date and translated and
proofread.

The whole point was to bring it up so that we can have an opinion poll
before the deadline for Emacs 23 closes.