Re: Pretest

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:25:05 +0200

> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Chong Yidong <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:36:41 -0500
>
> >>      cd $(srcdir); $(MAKEINFO) elisp.texi
> >
> > I have no objections to such a change, but note that $(MAKEINFO)
> > doesn't include the -I switches in lispref/Makefile.in, so if we want
> > to make such a change, we should probably add them to the macro.
>
> I've checked such a change.

Yes, but you also changed makefile.w32-in, which breaks the Windows
build because the stock Windows shell doesn't support the `cmd1; cmd2'
method of having several commands on the same line.  Please revert
that; the Windows build doesn't need that change, since it sets srcdir
to . anyway.

Btw, while looking at this, I found that several directories in the
tarball lack the makefile.w32-in file.  These are: man, lispref, and
lispintro.  Please modify make-dist to include them.