Re: address@hidden: mouse-1-click-follows-link doesn't govern behavior i

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: address@hidden: mouse-1-click-follows-link doesn't govern behavior in Customize]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:15:54 +0000

Chong Yidong wrote:
The buttons in the customize buffer are not links; they are buttons.

But there are other links in the customize buffer which are not buttons. I think the original report was about (one of) these, though I don't see any links on the first line of the buffer, and the link on the third to last line with the text `read-quoted-char' appears to be the only link in the buffer which DOES respect mouse-1-click-follows-link. The other links, which are displayed in link face, seem to act like buttons.