Re: Pretest

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:50:45 +0200

> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Chong Yidong <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:11:56 -0500
>
> You may be right.  I downgraded autoconf to version 2.59-5, and
> regenerated configure in CVS.  Can you try with this version and see
> if compilation works?

Something very strange is going on here: I unpacked the pretest
tarball in a different directory, and it builds there even with the
original configure script.

So I think the configure script is not the problem here.  I will try
to look deeper when I have time; in the meantime, let's continue the
pretest as if this problem never happened.