Re: Emacs and GFortran

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:02:26 +0900

Steve Kargl <address@hidden> writes:
> I disagree.  Gfortran's error mechanism can span multiple lines.
> The GNU form can't.

It is _not_ being suggested that all the gfortan error info be replaced
with something worse.

It is simply being requested that any information which has a "standard"
form be presented in (at least) that way -- additional information for
humans is of course good too, and can remain in the current format.

-Miles

--
The car has become... an article of dress without which we feel uncertain,
unclad, and incomplete.  [Marshall McLuhan, Understanding Media, 1964]