Crash force-deleting the only frame

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Crash force-deleting the only frame
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:33:18 +0100

I'm getting crashes when deleting by force the only frame. It is
repeatable, but I've been unable to find the logic.

Windows port, with GCC 3.4.5 (mingw special):

C:\> emacs.exe -q --no-site-file

  => M-: (delete-frame (selected-frame) t) [ENTER]

Emacs exits normally (as expected).

C:\> emacs.exe -q --no-site-file --eval "(progn (sit-for 2)
(delete-frame (selected-frame) t))"

 => Crash dialog and message:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u