Re: Emacs and GFortran

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:23:06 +0900

> In the case you're talking about, it is certainly better to generate 3
> different error messages, one for each of those error loci, using the
> GNU standard format to indicate them.

And in fact, that's what the _existing_ gfortran code seems to do: it
emits 3 separate "loci" lines (using their non-standard format for the
file/line-number), finally followed by the text of the error message.

As far as I can tell, Alfred's one line (!) patch would make things work
perfectly using the standard format.

-Miles

--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)