Re: raise-frame doesn't work in Fedora Core 4

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: raise-frame doesn't work in Fedora Core 4
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:51:39 +0900

> (
>  People who can read Japanese, do C-s XRaiseWindow in

>        https://www.codeblog.org/blog/jet/200601.html

>  Yamaoka-san, I'm sorry that I could not keep my word.
> )

Thank you very much for the work.  I've put the copy of your
diary page as

http://www.jpl.org/tmp/200601.html

so that non-Japanese people can read it with the aid of the web
translator.  To use the Excite translator for example, visit

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/

, put the url in the URL: window, check the bullet of the right
side (there are two bullet under the URL: window), and push the
submit button which is at the right side of the URL: window.

Regards,