Re: Large changes in emacsclient

From: Neil Roberts
Subject: Re: Large changes in emacsclient
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:55:02 +0000

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:14:23PM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:

> I did not approve installing those changes now, and it seems like a
> mistake to have installed them.  Since they have broken compilation
> for at least one user, I think they should be removed, for now.

If I'm that user that was moaning that compilation has broken, I'd
just to like to say the actual check-in works quite nicely on Linux
and it was just the patch that was broken. I think it would be a shame
to remove the changes because (at least for me) it's quite annoying
that the emacsclient/server doesn't work on Windows and this is quite
a good solution.

- Neil