RE: FW: about cc-mode bug

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: RE: FW: about cc-mode bug
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:54:23 -0000

erm, ignore the recently emailed patch to cc-fonts.el.  i misunderstood that this had come from a cc-mode developer and this is not the case - i don't even know if feng li has signed papers.

but it's given me an idea for where a simpler solution can be made and i will email that shortly.

sorry about that, simon.