Re: FW: about cc-mode bug

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: FW: about cc-mode bug
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:46:35 -0500

    erm, ignore the recently emailed patch to cc-fonts.el.  i misunderstood that
    this had come from a cc-mode developer and this is not the case - i don't
    even know if feng li has signed papers.

It is short enough that we can install it without papers.
The only question is whether it is correct.  I asked bug-cc-mode
to look at it, and I hope that he will, but he has been rather
busy these days.

Could people try that patch and see if it breaks anything?