Re: Pretest

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 12:39:57 +0000

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
That we already do: this is why DOC depends on temacs.exe.  Once
temacs.exe is rebuilt, "make install" will rebuild DOC.
But you seemed to say that this arrangement causes us to lag one step,
and I don't understand why.
It lags behind in the case where the user does not "make install" after every make. I'm not arguing with your desire to hold off on making any changes until after the release though.