Re: address@hidden: Build failure under Suse 10.0]

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Build failure under Suse 10.0]
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:40:59 +0100

> Has this been fixed?
>
> From: Frank Schmitt <address@hidden>
> Subject: Build failure under Suse 10.0
> Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:53:40 +0100
>
> Hello
>
> I get a build failure with current CVS-Head:
>
> gcc -c -D_BSD_SOURCE   -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DUSE_LUCID  -I.
> -I/export/inverness/cvs/emacs/src -D_BSD_SOURCE -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/
> include/alsa -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign  image.c
> image.c: In function ?gif_load?:
> image.c:7874: error: ?struct <anonymous>? has no member named ?Function?
> make[2]: *** [image.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/inverness/cvs/emacs/src'
> make[1]: *** [bootstrap-build] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/inverness/cvs/emacs'
> make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

No, I still get the same error with a fresh checkout of todays CVS
head. I also tried compiling under a fresh user account to prevent
strange settings of environment variables hindering compilation but this
didn't change anything, too.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough