Re: Ftp freezes on w32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Ftp freezes on w32
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:13:32 +0100

Lennart Borgman wrote:

I was wrong when I said I can work around the problem by deleting the inferior ftp process. I can't because I can not get rid of the ftp process. It seems impossible in Emacs on w32.

Does someone have any reciepe how to get ange-ftp to work on w32? I do not know of any way to get it working.

Forgot to say that kill-process does not kill the process immediately on w32. Is that a bug or by purpose?