Re: Ftp freezes on w32

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Ftp freezes on w32
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:53:46 +0000

Lennart Borgman wrote:
Am I the only person here using ange-ftp (through tramp of course) on w32???

You said at the start of the thread that you were using it with a non-standard port of an ftp client. I use it occassionally with the default Windows ftp client and have never seen such problems. It is just as likely that your problems are caused by the non-standard version of ftp that you are using.