Re: CVS commits and logs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: CVS commits and logs
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:53:32 -0500

    I do this when I do merging.  Except for the Gnus 5.10 -> Emacs trunk
    case, this merging doesn't occur to the trunk, but on branches (in many
    of those cases I don't include changelog entries in the commit log
    anyway, because it would make the commit log entries absurdly huge).

Does this include the unicode-2 branch?  Is it full of
multi-file commits where the trunk has single-file commits?