Re: Fwd: vc-svn.el and "the underscore hack"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Fwd: vc-svn.el and "the underscore hack"
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:27:09 -0500

    > + ;; Copyright (C) 2002-2006 by Stefan Reichoer
    > + ;; Author: Stefan Reichoer, <address@hidden>
    > + ;; available at http://www.xsteve.at/prg/emacs/psvn.el
    > + ;; named after SVN_WC_ADM_DIR_NAME in svn_wc.h

    Do we really want this chunk of code in Emacs?

It is small enough to be a tiny change, so we could use
it without papers.  We would not need to copy those
notices either.  However, since Reichoer has signed
papers for Emacs, we can ask him to agree that this
constitutes a change to Emacs, and use it on that basis.

(Since you fixed the problem another way, we don't need to do
either one, but I figure it is useful to answer the question anyway.)