add-log-time-zone-rule

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: add-log-time-zone-rule
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:15:40 +1300

Its no big deal, but setting add-log-time-zone-rule to t now in the ChangeLogs
seems wrong to me as most entries were made when it was nil.  Would it not be
better to do it "after the release" (TM) when new ChangeLog files will
presumably be created?  In any case, I infer the order changes were made from
the order they appear in the ChangeLog, not from the date of the entry.  CVS
logs seem to be in UTC if I want more detail.

--
Nick                                        10 Nov 2006 14:57:04 +1300 (NZDT)
                                                                 ^^^^^