Re: emacsclient/server finished, documentation, raising frames

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclient/server finished, documentation, raising frames
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:57:30 +0100

On 11/9/06, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

The patch does *not* try to raise the frame in two situations:
[...]
  - When `server-window' is a function. [...] ^(2)
^(2) Counterargument: if the user has a `server-window' function and
doesn't want server.el raising the frame, he can set
`server-raise-frame' to nil.

I've installed the patch to server.el. I was convinced by my own
counter-argument, so I've changed it and now it also raises the frame
when `server-window' is a function.

                   /L/e/k/t/u