Re: Emacs Lisp date/time functions and RFC 3339?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp date/time functions and RFC 3339?
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:52:36 +0900

"T. V. Raman" <address@hidden> writes:
> all uses of rfc 3339 I've seen in atom feeds use the T.

I was being a bit facetious when I said "nobody" -- but indeed, my
impression is that the T is pretty unpopular, so many people adopt the
the same format without it.

[So any parsing function should parse it with or without the T
(presumably accepting a space or underline in place of it).  Of course
it should be easy to print either variant using format-time-string.]

-Miles
--
My spirit felt washed.  With blood.  [Eli Shin, on "The Passion of the
Christ"]