Re: C mode font-lock regression

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: C mode font-lock regression
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:33:49 +0100

The font-locking in C mode seem to have regressed with the latest
source.  I see frequent unfontification of code in lines below point
when inserting a character.  This didn't happen in my previous build
from 2006-11-08.

Can you please check whether your "previous" build was before

2006-11-08  Alan Mackenzie  <address@hidden>

        * emacs-lisp/lisp.el (beginning-of-defun-raw): Code up the
        case (eq open-paren-in-column-0-is-defun-start nil) by searching
        for least nested open-paren.

and the regression occurred in a build after that change?