Re: I can't build from cvs sources on cygwin for some time now

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: I can't build from cvs sources on cygwin for some time now
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:46:14 +0100

Juanma Barranquero skrev:
On 11/12/06, Eric Lilja <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks, done that now and trying to recompile (did a bootstrap-clean so
it will take a few minutes before I know how it went).

Did you use "#ifndef CYGWIN"? Does CYGWIN exist?

I ran configure.bat in the nt subdir as I have always done when building
emacs on this platform.

I don't understand. If you're doing a Cygwin build, you don't run
nt/configure.bat, just ./configure on the root dir of the source
tarball...

                   /L/e/k/t/u

I'm using the cygwin tools to make mingw build. Nothing weird about it.