Re: I can't build from cvs sources on cygwin for some time now

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: I can't build from cvs sources on cygwin for some time now
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:37:04 +0000

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
Hmm.  emacsclient doesn't like something in src/config.h. After your
patch, I can only get it to compile by commenting out

#include <config.h>

It seems I didn't follow my own advice for testing this.
I've checked in some changes that give the correct value for HAVE_INET_SOCKETS on windows, and I see you beat me to the rest of the change (allowing winsock to load).