Re: emacsclientw

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclientw
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:23:50 +0100

On 11/13/06, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:

Have you tested the emacsclientw.exe build with MSVC?

No, I have not set up a build enviroment for MSVC. Did you try it?

BTW, Lennart's got a bunch of changes to emacsclient that would allow
emacsclient's error messages to go to GUI message boxes when run as
emacsclientw.exe. I'm testing it right now.

I think there is also a need for something that starts Emacs if it is
not already running, so I came up with the following (based on
runemacs.c), which I intended to check into the nt directory. The
intention is to use this to associate Emacs with file types in Explorer
and other applications that allow external editors.

Cool.

                   /L/e/k/t/u