Re: emacsclientw

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: emacsclientw
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:23:30 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:
And what if emacsclient was run from a tool that needs to wait for
Emacs (i.e., the user) to do something to the file and send it back?

Hmm... good point.  Well, then we can start the server, then wait for some
signal that it's ready, then start emacsclient.  Nothing insurmountable,

I have been coding this today, but had some problems recompiling at the moment. Coming back.