Re: emacsclientw

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclientw
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:40:32 +0100

On 11/13/06, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

So we're in violent agreement, aren't we?

Yes, sorry. I somehow read it as if you had said that `server-mode'
was a leftover, not `server-start'.

Hmm... good point.  Well, then we can start the server, then wait for some
signal that it's ready, then start emacsclient.  Nothing insurmountable,

Yeah, but I don't think that belongs to emacsclient. I think that
should be another application; perhaps the "launch emacs" app that
Jason has started.

                   /L/e/k/t/u