Re: emacsclientw

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: emacsclientw
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:56:46 +0100

Jason Rumney wrote:
dhruva wrote:
Also, I am seeing a strange behavior. I associate a file extension
'.C' to run emacsclientw.exe. With no Emacs running, I double click on
a '.C' file from explorer. It launches Emacs (with the splash screen).

That is strange indeed, since emacsclient does not launch Emacs in such circumstances, and emacsclientw is just emacsclient compiled with different options.

What does "assoc .c" and ftype of the result of assoc show?