Re: Pretest

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:58:44 +0100

Chong Yidong wrote:
I've rolled a new pretest tarball, which is available at

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-22.0.91.tar.gz

The various build problems in 22.0.90 should be resolved.  We should
now make the pretest announcement, if Richard has finished updating
the pretesters list.

We are currently working with emacsclient. It would be very good if our changes in emacsclient were included in the pretest. We need a little bit more time for resolving some issues and for testing.