RE: feature request: indicator of minibuffer-recursion depth

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: feature request: indicator of minibuffer-recursion depth
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:19:19 -0800

> On 11/19/06, Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I'm not aware of it.
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2006-03/msg00840.html

Thanks. So I guess Kim was mistaken when he wrote on 7/17 that it wouldn't be
in Emacs 22? And Richard misunderstood when he said on 7/17 that he wanted to
save it for after the release?

Very good, in any case. And I'm glad to see that the format string is a user
variable (`minibuffer-depth-indicator'). I don't see a user-definable face, but
perhaps no face is used. That would be fine with me; I use `default' anyway,
just to get rid of the hard-coded `highlight' in mb-depth.el.

BTW, when did this make it into Emacs? I have a July 19 build, in which it is
still absent, though the message you cite is from March.