Re: Fill for // style comments in C

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Fill for // style comments in C
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:58:22 +0900

"Herbert Euler" <address@hidden> writes:
> Strange.  I tried typing SPC, and spaces were inserted.
> Where did you put the point?

For instance in the following short program:

   //
   int a ()
   {
   }

Also I have "auto-fill-mode" turned on -- that seems necessary to see
this behavior.

Position point after the "//" and try to type SPC -- for me, it simply
does nothing.  In other situations, SPC actually causes the comment to
be filled (even though it's nowhere near the margin where auto-filling
would normally do something).

-Miles

--
We have met the enemy, and he is us.  -- Pogo