Re: Fill for // style comments in C

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Fill for // style comments in C
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:26:30 -0500

    Sorry.  I did experiment with auto-filling but failed to see that it
    swallowed the spaces.  Please try the attached patch instead.

    But we should probably wait for Alan to comment on this.

We would value his expertise, but lately he seems to have been to
busy.  We shouldn't wait more than a week for him to comment, not now.

If he wants to speak up later, and solve this a different way, he could
still do so.