Re: w32-enable-(caps|num)-lock vs typematic keyboard

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: w32-enable-(caps|num)-lock vs typematic keyboard
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 06:08:53 +0200

> Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:30:32 +0100
> From: "Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Just "M-: (setq w32-enable-caps-lock nil) ENTER" should work.

And then what?  You said:

  if you keep the key down on a typematic keyboard the caps-lock or
  num-lock state can still change

Does that mean that I press and hold the `d' key, for instance, and
after some time the CapsLock key goes on?  If so, why should repeating
a key change CapsLock state?  I never heard about such a ``feature''.