Re: problems starting windows compiled help files with start-process

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: problems starting windows compiled help files with start-process
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:11:29 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:29:43 +0100
From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, Emacs Devel <address@hidden>,
        Mathias Dahl <address@hidden>

That is because no one has had the time to rewrite that part.

Reading that part I also found that it is about running DOS processes on MS Windows. I suggest that we rename to to reflect this.

What version of which manual are you reading?  In the CVS version (and
the one distributed with the pretest), the MS-Windows part _was_
rewritten, and the node's name is "Windows processes".

The CVS version.