Re: emacsclient: --quiet/--verbose

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclient: --quiet/--verbose
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:59:35 +0100

On 11/30/06, Michael Mauger <address@hidden> wrote:

If it's deemed to be too late in pretest for these that's fine, but this is a
small change and leads to better interaction.

The patch is small and clear, but let's defer to Richard on this one.

BTW, after your previous patch I've committed a change to delay
calling AllowSetForegroundWindow; otherwise, Emacs could not grab the
focus when emacsclientw was used to connect to a remote server  (at
least, if the "remote server" was the same machine) because
emacsclientw itself grabbed it with its message box.

I don't think that change will affect this second patch of yours, but
better you check it out.

                   /L/e/k/t/u