Re: unicode font-backend + tiling

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: unicode font-backend + tiling
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:14:25 +0100

Miles Bader skrev:
I tried merging the current unicode branch with my tiling and lexbind
branches (mostly so I could get anti-aliased fonts using the new font
backend stuff).... I'm happy to report that there were only a few minor
problems, and generally it merged without incident.

Here's a screen shot with image backgrounds ("tiling") + anti-aliased
fonts:

   http://snogglethorpe.googlepages.com/emacs-unicodetilinglexbind-0.png

Aah, nice.  Emacs enters the eye-candy competition :-)

        Jan D.