This GB18030 encoding file will be chaos in Emacs Unicode 2 even %% -*-

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: This GB18030 encoding file will be chaos in Emacs Unicode 2 even %% -*- coding: gb18030; -*- is used.
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:40:11 +0800

Dear Zhang Wei,

I've installed the Emacs from its latest CVS, this is, your patch on
gbk-gb18030 has included in it. But now, I can't display some files correctly
when encoding with gb18030, the attacted is a sample file. So I use the
variable you told me, put the following at the first line of my tex file:

%% -*- coding: gb18030; -*-

But the problem is still the same!

Furthmore, if I use the utf8 encoding scheme, the problem will disappear
automatically.

--
Hongyi Zhao <address@hidden>
赵弘毅