My tex file became chaos code without any sake when I reopen it.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: My tex file became chaos code without any sake when I reopen it.
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:59:52 +0800

Dear Kenichi and others,

I encountered a strange thing, the attached is my tex file which I reopen it
when I restart my PC, but I find it becomes chaos codes, whose default
encoding scheme is GB18030.  I've used all the methods to revert it but all
these methods like water off a duck's back.

Sigh.  It this a bug of Emacs, or anything I don't know?  Who can tell me?

--
Hongyi Zhao <address@hidden>
赵弘毅

题目:《春怀示邻里》