Re: lisp/progmodes/idlw-help.el copyright

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: lisp/progmodes/idlw-help.el copyright
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:02:51 -0500

[re-sending due to some formatting weirdness with first attempt, sorry]

JD Smith wrote:

> We are the same.

Thanks for confirming!

Maybe a quick mail to address@hidden asking them to add to the
copyright file the email address you use for Emacs changes would be
useful?

> issue, and idlw-help.el was moved in. Do I need to do something to
> update my copyright assignment for idlw*.el? Carsten no longer
> maintains it.

I was confused by the fact that your assignment only seems to mention
vc:

    EMACS   John-David T. Smith     Us      1973    2001-06-23
    Assigns past and future changes.(vc.el, vc-cvs.el)
    address@hidden

But I probably just misunderstand the file. RMS seems to say there is
no problem.