Re: Documenting gpg-agent

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Documenting gpg-agent
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:56:28 +0100

Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have added a short paragraph (see attached patch) to point out, that
> the use of gpg-agent is recommended and where to get further information.

Since GnuPG2 and therefor gpg-agent is released, and we are
recommending its use: should we change the default value of
pgg-gpg-use-agent to t?

When no agent is available the old passphrase input/caching will still
be used as a fallback so changing the default should not do much harm.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "Lies, was ich meine, nicht, was ich schreibe."
             : (Urs Traenkner in de.alt.admin)