address@hidden: load-path missing?]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: load-path missing?]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:18:58 -0500

He is talking about Unicode-2, but could someone please
check whether this happens with the current pretest?
Please respond with the answer.

To: address@hidden
From: Leo <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:07:28 +0000
Subject: load-path missing?

Hi all,

Compiling Emacs on my new Fedora Core 6 reveals something
interesting. Here is another one about load-path.

My configure options are as follows:

,----
| ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/packages/emacs
| --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
`----

After install, I see this directory tree:

PREFIX/share/emacs:
                |--> site-lisp
                \--> 23.0.0
                        |--> site-lisp
                        |--> lisp
                        |--> leim
                        \--> etc

However those two site-lisp dirs are not in the load-path. Is this
intentional?

- --