Re: nt/makefile.w32-in

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: nt/makefile.w32-in
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:13:49 +0100

On 12/22/06, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

No, but I would be very surprised if it did. After all it is not very
uncommon for a Makefile to have consistent line endings ;-)

So the answer is "no, I cannot guarantee it", isn't it? The
possibility of you being surprised by unexpected troubles is unrelated
to the issue.

The rate of bug reports (and new commits) seems to be slowing, at
last. If we refrain from making unnecessary changes perhaps we could
release 22.1 in the near future.

                   /L/e/k/t/u