Re: nt/makefile.w32-in

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: nt/makefile.w32-in
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:10:33 +0000

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
It is clear that the file should be reverted to Unix EOLs, but now I'm
unsure what, if anything, should we do before the release.
I'd say nothing until after release is safest, but first we should verify that people have built the pretest with nmake and cygwin make. The fact that people have built from CVS with those is no guarantee, since people may be used to cleaning up line ends from CVS, either manually after checking out, or using CVS command line options.