Re: Saving when the coding system can't code all buffer characters

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Saving when the coding system can't code all buffer characters
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:35:18 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Maybe we should simply include the information displayed by "C-u C-x ="
in the same *Warning* buffer that explains the problem.  That would
eliminate the need for telling about "C-u C-x =" and for an
arrangement to find the problematic characters after C-g.

It is a good suggestion to use the *Warning* buffer. However there should in my opinion also be a way to go to the problematic character.

How about a link from the warning buffer?