Re: How about a new pretest?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: How about a new pretest?
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 21:42:46 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
    >                                              The reason is that improving
    > Emacs for Windows alone is not as important as improving it for free
systems.

    IMO, it is not "improving for Windows alone" ... it is a matter of making
the Windows port work like the other ports.
Right, but that is lower priority than making Emacs work better on GNU.
I usually don't spend time on Windows issues myself, and I hope you too
will leave them to others.

I understand the priority, but I think we also should take into account that there currently are a bigger amount of bugs on the w32 side.