Re: fortran-fill-paragraph fails

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: fortran-fill-paragraph fails
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:43:56 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Please add a clear comment explaining the reason for this "\0".
>
>> I must admit that this patch goes much beyond my knowledge of elisp
>> hacking. Also, I cannot find anything in the elisp manual explaining
>> the meaning of "\0" in this context. If there is a general idea for
>> this, I'd much appreciate if it was documented in the elisp manual,
>> too. (Or did I look at the wrong spot?)
>
> There's nothing specific to elisp there, and the \0 is just some
> arbitrary char: a space would have probably worked just as well.

... but it would have needed some thinking to get rid of the
« probably » ;-)

I've installed a comment for that.  Thanks for your help Stefan!

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac     |    Le second degré,                    |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007     |       c'est un peu                     |