Re: Compilation problems with latest MSVC

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Compilation problems with latest MSVC
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:05:54 +0000

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
How did you solve the problem with missing headers (windows.h and
probably the rest of Windows-specific ones)?
I'm not using the no-cost version, so everything comes prepackaged. From when I used the no-cost version in the past, there were several separate downloads needed, and figuring out which ones and how to configure the paths so the compiler can find everything was not an easy task, and completely undocumented. It sounds like you are missing the Win32 Platform SDK.